Dr. Tim Franxman joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2013 after completing his Allergy/Immunology Fellowship at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. He is a Northern KY native who attended Covington Catholic High School before moving onto the University of Louisville for his undergraduate degree. He spent 4 years in Lexington, where he earned his M.D. from the University of Kentucky in 2007. Dr. Franxman returned to the University of Louisville from 2007-2011 to complete a combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics residency program and served as Chief Resident while there.
During his Allergy/Immunology training at the University of Michigan, Dr. Franxman participated in food allergy research and authored several textbook chapters and medical journal articles on the subject. He is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, as well as Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Franxman is a former collegiate track/cross country runner and a two-time finisher of the Boston Marathon. He resides in the Florence area with his wife and children. He was named a Top Doctor in Cincinnati Magazine in 2018.
- Internal Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Physicians
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Cincinnati Allergy & Asthma Society
- John M. Sheldon Allergy Society
- Northern Kentucky District Board of Health (Board Member)
- Boone County Local Board of Health (Board Member)
Request an Appointment
Dr. Tim Franxman sees patients in our Florence, Newport, and Madison locations.