Dr. Sarah Bozeman joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2011 after completing her Allergy/Immunology Fellowship at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, MS. She is a graduate of Maryville College, Maryville, TN, and West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, WV. Dr. Bozeman completed graduate courses at Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, and the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN. Dr. Bozeman serves as adjunct faculty at DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine and is a Clinical Professor at Pikeville College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is board certified in both Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
A native of Sevierville, TN, Dr. Bozeman and her family now live in Somerset, KY. She is married to Scott Lewis, a Rheumatologist.
- Internal Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Southern Regional Fellow-in-Training Representative
- University of Mississippi Medical Center Residency Review Committee
- Southern Society of Clinical Investigators
- American Federation of Medical Research
- Schnitzler’s Syndrome Successfully Treated with Methotrexate. Annals of Allergy Asthma and Immunology.
- April 2008, vol. 101, no. 2, pp. 219.
- Complications of Allergic Fungal Sinusitis, American Journal of Medicine
- Accepted for publication, American Journal of Medicine, March 2011
Request an Appointment
Dr. Sarah Bozeman sees patients in Somerset, Ky.