Mark Vandewalker, MD
Dr. Mark Vandewalker joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2022 after over 35 years as a board-certified allergist in the Jefferson City and Columbia, MO area. Dr. Vandewalker is a graduate of Washington University with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and then went to St. Louis University to obtain his Doctor of Medicine. After receiving his MD, Dr. Vandewalker completed his residency for pediatrics and his allergy/immunology fellowship at the Fitzsimons Army Medical Center in Aurora, Colorado. He also completed an externship in Allergy and Respiratory disease at the National Jewish Hospital Asthma Center in Denver, Colorado.
He is also the President and Medical Director of the Clinical Research of the Ozarks. He specializes in the care of allergic reactions and immunological disorders in patients of all ages. Dr. Vandewalker sees patients in our Columbia and Jefferson City Offices.
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Past-Regent
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Member, Association of Military Allergists
- Member, Harold S. Nelson Allergy Society
- Member, Academy of Pharmaceutical Physician and Investigators
- Past-President, Missouri Allergy and Asthma Association
- Past-President, Nazarene Health Care Fellowship
If you would like to leave a review, please visit one of the below websites: