Dr. David Pallares, grew up in South Carolina, merged his practice in Louisville, KY with Family Allergy & Asthma in 2018, after 21 years as a board-certified allergist. He is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Medicine, in Columbia, South Carolina. He did his residency in Pediatrics at the University of Louisville and completed his fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at Henry Ford Hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University in Detroit, Michigan in 1995.
He was named one of Louisville’s Top Doctors in Allergy by Louisville Magazine in 2013 and 2017.
Dr Pallares is married to Clara Ann Pallares, MD. They have two daughters.
- Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology, a conjoint board of the American Board of Internal Medicine and American Board of Pediatrics. 1995, 2005, 2015, MOC recertified until 2025
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Kentucky Medical Association
- Jefferson County Medical Society
El habla español.
Request an Appointment with our Allergist: Dr. David Pallares
Dr. Pallares sees patients in our South End, Downtown, Clarksville, and Main Louisville Metro locations.