Amy W. Castilano, M.D.
Book an Appointment Online:
Dr. Amy Castilano sees patients in our Dayton – Centerville, and Mason, Ohio locations.
Dr. Amy Castilano joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2017 after completing her fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Louisiana. Dr. Castilano is a graduate of Kent State University and Northeast Ohio Medical University. She completed her residency in internal medicine at the Summa Akron City Hospital in Akron, Ohio.
Originally from Centerville near Dayton, Ohio, she now lives with her husband and son in Northern Kentucky.
- Internal Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- American Medical Association
- European Academy of Allergy & Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (AAAAI)
- Northwest Louisiana (NWLA) Pediatric Society
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (ACAAI)
- Top Doctor of NKY Magazine 2020
- Top Doctor by Cincinnati Magazine 2020
If you would like to leave a review, please visit one of the below websites: