Tammy Guffey, A.P.R.N
Family Nurse Practitioner
Tammy Guffey joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2022 with over 10 years of nursing experience. She previously worked as a Family Nurse Practitioner at Trinity Family Health in Corbin, Kentucky. Tammy graduated from the University of Louisville in 2015 with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). She then went on to complete her Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) at the University of the Cumberlands, graduating summa cum laude in 2021.
Tammy is a certified advanced practice registered nurse and family nurse practitioner under the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and American Nurses Credentialing Center. Tammy’s extensive experience spans from neonatal care to intensive emergency care. She now treats children and adults with allergies and asthma and is passionate about providing culturally competent care to her patients.
In her free time, Tammy enjoys playing with her two dogs and spending time with her family. She and her husband Eric have been married for 30+ years, have two grown children, and one grandchild named Trinity!
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, FNP-BC
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, FNP-C
- Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC)
- American Heart Association, BLS, PALS, and ACLS
- Emergency Nurses Association, TNCC
- National Institute of Stroke Scale (NIHSS)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- Kentucky Nurses Association