Stephanie Wallace joined Family Allergy and Asthma as a Nurse Practitioners after working in hospital and clinic settings for more than 12 years. Stephanie received her Masters of Science in Nursing from Spalding University and her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Louisiana State University.
A Nurse Practitioner is a primary health care provider who works in collaboration with a physician to deliver care to children and adults. Nurse Practitioners are Registered Nurses who have completed additional education, have a Master’s Degree or higher and have clinical training in a specialty area. Stephanie works closely with Family Allergy & Asthma physicians and handles both routine and acute care visits.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, NP-Certified, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Association
- Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners/Nurse Midwives
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing