Sandra Denman, P.A.-C.
Physician Assistant – Certified
Sandra Denman, PA-C, joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2022 after 20 years of care of patients with allergies and asthma. Ms. Denman was born and raised in southeastern Wisconsin and graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology with a pre-health emphasis from University of Wisconsin-Parkside. She then went on to graduate magna cum laude from Midwestern University with a Master of Medical Science degree in Physician Assistant studies.
Ms. Denman is a board certified physician assistant with a special interest in pediatric and adult asthma and allergic rhinitis.
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MMS)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (BSB)
- Physician Assistant
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Academy of Physician Assistants