Rhianna Riggs joined Family Allergy & Asthma in fall of 2018 after working in hospital and clinic setting as a Family Nurse Practitioner since 2013. Rhianna completed her Master of Science in Nursing at Western Kentucky University. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from McKendree University.
Rhianna is a member of the United States Army Reserve, and has served in the Medical Unit for nearly a decade. She is passionate about working to promote health and disease prevention, and strives to help her patients understand and manage their allergic and asthmatic conditions. Rhianna will see patients in our Elizabethtown and Campbellsville, Kentucky offices.
Rhianna grew up in Hardin County and currently lives in Larue County with her husband and their three children. She enjoys exercising and running in her free time.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSA)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Captain, Medical Corps, U.S. Army Reserve
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners