Michelle Vittitow joined Family Allergy & Asthma as a Nurse Practitioner after working in clinic and convenient care settings for 8 years. Michelle received her Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) and her Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) from the University of Louisville. She also received a Bachelors of Science in Biology from Bellarmine University.
As a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Michelle works closely with the physicians at Family Allergy & Asthma and sees patients in a team approach. She is passionate about helping provide services in areas with lower access to health care. Her current focus is on educating patients with allergies and asthma to help them find relief and manage their conditions.
A native of Louisville, Kentucky, Michelle enjoys fixing up historic homes with her husband, as well as spending time with her children outside.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (BSB)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-c)
- Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- Kentucky Nurses Association
- Bellarmine Graduate Advisory Council