Lesley is a native of Louisville, Kentucky. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Bellarmine University. Lesley completed her Master of Science in Nursing degree at Spalding University, as well as the Family Nurse Practitioner program. Before joining Family Allergy and Asthma, Lesley worked as an RN at Norton Suburban Hospital for 5 years in the Mother/Baby Unit.
Lesley has long suffered from chronic allergies and thus was drawn to the allergy and asthma field as a career. As an allergy patient, Lesley can relate to many of the patients first hand on how their symptoms make them feel and how their lives are affected.
Lesley works closely with the physicians at Family Allergy and Asthma and sees patients in a team approach. She loves to educate her patients and feels this is an important aspect of her job, as she believes it is imperative for patients to understand their health condition as well as their treatment plans.
Lesley and her husband currently reside in Louisville. She enjoys spending time with her family, being outdoors, reading and traveling.
- BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- MSN (Master of Science in Nursing)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (AANP, ANCC)
- American Nurses Association
- Kentucky Nurses Association
- Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners and Nurse Midwives
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology