Laurel C. Pszcolka, A.P.R.N.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Laurel Pszcolka joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2022 after treating patients with allergies and asthma in Bel Air, Maryland. Laurel graduated from Shenandoah University with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and then went on to complete her Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with a Family Nurse Practitioner specialty track at Chamberlain University in February of 2020.
Laurel is a board-certified family nurse practitioner under the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Her 13 years of nursing experience ranges from Neurotrauma Critical Care and NICU to specialized allergy, asthma, and immunology care. Laurel now treats patients of all ages and is passionate about helping her patients increase control over and improve their overall health.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner, FNP-C (AANP)
- Registered Nurse, RN
- Basic Life Support
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland
- Society of Trauma Nurses
- Nurses Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Phi Pi Chapter