Laura McElroy is a Nurse Practitioner specializing in Asthma and Allergy. Her goal is to promote wellness, facilitate optimal treatment and education to allow patients to adapt to chronic health issues. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Spalding University. She obtained her Master of Science in Nursing with special training as a Pediatric Nurse from the University of Cincinnati.
A Nurse Practitioner is a primary health care provider who works in collaboration with a physician to deliver care to children and adults. Nurse Practitioners are Registered Nurses who have completed additional education, have a Master’s Degree or higher and have clinical training in a specialty area. Mrs. McElroy works closely with Family Allergy & Asthma physicians and handles both routine and acute care visits. Her goal is to provide high quality, patient-focused health care.
- National Association of Pediatric Nurses and Practitioners
- Metropolitan Asthma Coalition of Louisville Kentucky
- Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners and Nurse Midwives
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology