Josh Blancher first joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2017 as an RN in our Northern Kentucky area clinics. In September of 2020, he completed his Master of Science in Nursing at the University of Cincinnati to become a family nurse practitioner, and we are excited he chose to stay with the practice.
Josh served in the United States Army as a combat medic for two years before receiving his Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Utah Valley University. As a registered nurse, he has previously worked in hospital settings including in the Intensive and Critical Care units. He is passionate about working with pediatric patients to help them and their families understand and manage their allergic and asthmatic conditions.
Josh lives in Florence, Kentucky, with his wife and daughter. His hobbies include playing board games, tennis, and golf.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSA)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support – Healthcare Provider
- Combat Medic, U.S. Army
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society