Dena D. Bell, APRN
Family Nurse Practitioner
Dena Bell joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2021. She has been a family nurse practitioner since 2013, working in both the allergy field and convenient care settings. She graduated from the Wright State University with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) from the University of Cincinnati.
She is board certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and licensed by the Ohio Board of Nursing. She works in collaboration with a physician to evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients of all ages in several of our locations.
- MSN (Masters of Science in Nursing)
- BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- ASN (Associate Degree in Nursing)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (ANCC)
- Sigma Theta International Honor Society
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Golden Key International Honor Society