We accept nearly all insurance carriers. Please call your insurance to verify if Family Allergy & Asthma providers are in-network with your specific plan. You must call your carrier for your specific allergy benefits, deductible amount, and referral/prior-authorization requirements.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on their initial visit.
- You must bring your current insurance card to your appointments.
- Please be prepared to pay your copayment in full at the time of service.
- Medicaid patients must have their current Managed Care Card.
- We do not require a referral unless your insurance company requires a referral. You are responsible for obtaining any referrals required by your insurance company.
- Family Allergy & Asthma will work with you to resolve your balance, and we have a patient representative who can assist with developing a payment plan.
Insurance Plans We Accept
Family Allergy & Asthma participates in most major insurance carriers in the states we offer services, such as the companies listed below. We also participate in government affiliated plans including medicaid.
Please note, each provider is independently credentialed. If you are unsure whether your provider is covered by your insurance or managed care, please contact your insurance company or reach out to our billing department.