We accept nearly all insurance carriers. Please call your insurance to verify if Family Allergy & Asthma providers are in-network with your specific plan. You must call your carrier for your specific allergy benefits, deductible amount, and referral/prior-authorization requirements.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on their initial visit.
- You must bring your current insurance card to your appointments.
- Please be prepared to pay your copayment in full at the time of service.
- Medicaid patients must have their current Managed Care Card.
- We do not require a referral unless your insurance company requires a referral. You are responsible for obtaining any referrals required by your insurance company.
- Family Allergy & Asthma will work with you to resolve your balance, and we have a patient representative who can assist with developing a payment plan.
Insurance Plans We Accept
Family Allergy & Asthma participates in most major insurance carriers in the states we offer services, such as the companies listed below. We also participate in government affiliated plans including medicaid.