Vial Production Assistant
Are you ready to join the Family?
Family Allergy & Asthma is seeking qualified Vial Production Assistant in our offices. This position is Monday – Friday 8a-5p with occasional overtime as needed (early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays). Family Allergy & Asthma offers competitive wages, health & dental insurance, supplemental insurance, wellness program, 401k, paid time off, and so much more!
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare allergy vials with extracts using proper guidelines
- Be familiar with extracts used in VPA and those for testing
- Make vials for reorders (in-house and mail outs)
- Make vials for New Start patients
- Check phone messages, web orders, and fridge temps
- Assist in shipping vials by UPS or courier
- Assist with supplies as needed
- Check benefits and balances of patient accounts for reorders and new starts
- Answer phone calls from patients, PCP offices, and coworkers regarding reactions, dilutions, building schedules, extracts, issues, and concerns
- Maintain and follow HIPAA policies and procedures
- Other relevant duties as assigned by Director
Education, Prior Work Experience, Special Skill And Knowledge Requirements
- High school diploma/ GED
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
Family Allergy & Asthma is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join our team, click below to apply today!