Technology Support Analyst
Are you ready to join the Family?
Family Allergy & Asthma is seeking qualified Technology Support Analyst in our offices. This position is Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm with occasional overtime as needed (early mornings, late evenings, and Saturdays). Family Allergy & Asthma offers competitive wages, health & dental insurance, supplemental insurance, wellness program, 401k, paid time off, and so much more!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze data processing problems to improve computer systems.
- Answer help desk tickets, document and solve issues quickly in a friendly professional manner.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment and do yearly audits.
- Must be on call on a 24 hour 7 day rotating schedule.
- Must follow HIPAA security guidelines.
- Keep the phone system, computers, printers, servers and network equipment, etc. up-to-date and running.
- Identify the need for equipment upgrades, configurations, or new systems and report to upper management.
- Must be able to run network cables and patch down with minimal to no supervision.
- Add new users within Active Directory & Exchange.
- Work with ISP and Software vendors to correct any problems within the network or EMR.
- Travel to satellite offices as needed.
- Other relevant duties as assigned by IT Director
EDUCATION, PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or five years of related experience.
- Excellent Active Directory and basic network experience.
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, etc.
- Experience with SonicWall routers, VMWare, VEEM products a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Windows and Office products.
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally
- Must be able to climb ladder up to 15ft occasionally
Family Allergy & Asthma is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join our team, click below to apply today!