Are you ready to join the Family?
Family Allergy & Asthma is seeking qualified HR Generalist/Recruiter in our offices. Family Allergy & Asthma offers competitive wages, health & dental insurance, supplemental insurance, wellness program, 401k, paid time off, and so much more!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- HR Certification preferred
- Previous experience in Healthcare preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience in Human Resources, and recruiting required
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Family Allergy & Asthma is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you’d like to join our team, click below to apply today!