Healthcare Credentialing Assistant
Are you ready to join the Family?
Family Allergy & Asthma is seeking qualified Healthcare Credentialing Assistant in our offices. Family Allergy & Asthma offers competitive wages, health & dental insurance, supplemental insurance, wellness program, 401k, paid time off, and so much more!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist the Credentialing Coordinator with coordinating and providing proper documentation of the group, physician and nurse practitioner credentialing files to multiple insurance carriers, licensures, hospitals, societies, and government agencies of which Family Allergy & Asthma holds contractual agreements. This involves continuous review, renewal and initiation of applications and contracts to maintain compliance.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provider Directory Updates
- Maintain quarterly directory update requests from various insurance carrier systems
- Complete location updates and or changes
- Update CAQH location files
- Complete provider termination requests
- Provider Licensing
- Medical Board Licensure Renewals – KY, IN, OH
- Assist Coordinator with multiple renewals, during renewal time Jan (MD), Oct (NP), yearly
- Provider Certifications
- Maintain copies of certifications and submit yearly to requesting hospitals
- Life Support- BLS CPR
- TB Test
- Flu shots
- Malpractice Insurance
- Maintain copies of malpractice proofs and submit yearly to requesting hospitals
- CV & CME Updates
- Update provider information periodically
- CME PROOFS
- Maintain Provider CME files with CME proof copies
- Hospital Credentialing
- Assist Coordinator periodically as requested
- Compile certification, licensing copies, etc.; upload into Hospital contracting files for submission.
- Insurance Contracting
- Assist Coordinator with Re-credentialing requests from Insurance Carriers
- Re-credentialing all providers contracts with the various carriers on an ongoing basis
- Compiling certification, licensing documentation, submitting to carriers upon request
- New Providers Arrivals
- Organize new provider information obtained to begin credentialing process
- License copies, certifications, CV etc.
- Assist with insurance follow-up regarding the provider linkage to our group
EDUCATION, PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associated Degree Preferred
- A minimum of one (1) year experience required.
Family Allergy & Asthma is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you’d like to join our team, click below to apply today!