Are you ready to join the Family?
Family Allergy & Asthma is seeking dedicated and experienced Family Nurse Practitioners! We offer health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, HSA, paid time off, profit sharing, wellness program, and more!
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing health problems related to allergies, asthma, and immunology
- Work independently and collaboratively with Physician and nursing staff
- Perform history and physical exams for new and established patients
- Prescribe appropriate medications and order diagnostic/laboratory tests in accordance with patient’s needs
- Develop care plans and implement treatment plans based on clinical decisions
- Provide excellent, efficient, and patient-focused service in a fast-paced practice
- Work well with ancillary staff and management to support core values of the practice
Education, Prior Work Experience, Special Skill And Knowledge Requirements
- BSN with current licensure to practice nursing in the appropriate state
- Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) licensure
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of primary care experience
Family Allergy & Asthma is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join our team, click below to apply today!