Timothy A. Feger, M.D.
Dr. Tim Feger joined Family Allergy & Asthma in June, 1995. A native of Louisville, KY, Dr. Feger attended Trinity High School in Louisville prior to receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Kentucky. He then moved on to graduate from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. Dr. Feger completed his residency in pediatrics at the University of Louisville, Kosair-Children’s Hospital before moving onto the Medical College of Georgia for his fellowship in Allergy/Immunology. He is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
He has been involved with both laboratory and clinical research and is the author of several medical journal publications, including a textbook chapter pertaining to allergy and asthma. Dr. Feger is the past Medical Director for Kentucky’s yearly asthma camp. He is a member of the Kentucky Medical Association, Jefferson County Medical Society, American Medical Association, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
Dr. Feger and his wife have three children and live in Louisville.
- Allergy and Immunology
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Member, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Medical Association
- Kentucky Medical Association
- Greater Louisville Medical Society
- Kentucky Allergy Association
- Southeastern Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society
- American Contact Dermatitis Society
- Allergy & Asthma Network Mothers of Asthmatics
- Kentucky Allergy Society
If you would like to leave a review, please visit one of the below websites: