Hans F. Otto, M.D.
Dr. Hans Otto joined Family Allergy & Asthma in 2011. He is a U.S. Air Force veteran with over 10-years of active duty service and continues his service in the USAF Reserves. Dr. Otto joined us after serving as Chief of Allergy/Immunology and Immunizations at Wright-Patterson AFB Medical Center, Assistant Professor of Medicine Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH and Assistant Professor of Medicine U.S. University of the Health Sciences (USUHS), Bethesda, MD. He continues to serve as volunteer faculty at numerous graduate medical education programs in northern Kentucky and southern Ohio. He is the only National Allergy Bureau certified pollen counter in the Cincinnati metro area.
Dr. Otto is a southern Ohio native and earned his B.S. from Wright State University, his Medical Degree from Ohio State College of Medicine, and his MBA with a focus on Medical Management from the University of Massachusetts. He completed his Residency in Internal Medicine at Wright-Patterson AFB/Wright State University School of Medicine, and his Fellowship in Adult and Pediatric Allergy, Asthma and Immunology at Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, TX. He served two overseas tours as Chief of Internal Medicine at Osan Air Base, South Korea and Bitburg-Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany.
He is married and has two boys and lives in the northern Kentucky area.
- Internal Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps, U.S. Air Force Reserve, Flight Surgeon
- Member, American College of Physician Executives
- Member, Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
Military Service and Awards
- Top Doctors by Cincinnati Magazine 2014
- Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal 2014
- Secretary of Defense (Hagel) Freedom Award 2013
- Meritorious Service Medal 2005, 2011
- Commendation Service Medal 2007
- AF Outstanding Unit Award 2005, 2007
- USAF Medical Service Primary Care Clinic of the Year 2007
- Pacific Air Command Specialty Clinic of the Year 2005
- 51st Fighter Wing Physician of the Year 2005
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal 2005
- Korean Defense Service Medal 2005
- Medal of National Defense Sept 2001
- 2001 – 2011, U.S. Air Force Active Duty Physician
- 1997-2001, U.S. Air Force Reserve, Health Professions Scholarship Program
If you would like to leave a review, please visit one of the below websites: