If you think you have allergies, below area some helpful resources to help you decide your next steps:
- Top 10 Allergy Myths
- Why See an Allergist?
- What to Expect During Skin Testing
- Preparing for Allergy Testing
- Do Allergy Shots Really Help?
- What Causes Allergies?
These helpful videos answer some common allergy questions:
- Is There One Breed of Dogs Best for Allergies?
- Are Allergies and Asthma Related?
- If I have allergies, will my child also have them?
New Patient Forms
If you’ve decided allergy skin testing with our practice is your next step (good for you!), calling our office to make an appointment is step 1. Our front office may be reached at 800-999-1249 or 502-429-8585. New patient registration forms may now be filled out through our patient portal. If you would like to complete the forms on-line, be sure to request a link via email. If you prefer printed forms, request a new patient packet by mail.
Some medications need to be stopped prior to allergy skin testing. Please refer to the list below to see if any of your medications are included:
The forms below may be printed and turned into our office if there should be changes in information:
- Complete the online permission form for students taking medication at school.
- HIPAA Form With School Consent