Hans F. Otto, M.D, F.A.C.A.A.I., F.A.A.A.A.I, F.A.C.P.
Dr. Otto joined Family Allergy and Asthma on July 25, 2011. He is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Allergy/Immunology. Dr. Otto is a U.S. Air Force veteran with over 10-years of active duty service and continues his service in the USAF Reserves. Dr. Hans F. Otto joins us from his most recent position as Chief of Allergy/Immunology and Immunizations at Wright-Patterson AFB Medical Center, Assistant Professor of Medicine Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH and Assistant Professor of Medicine US University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD.
Dr. Otto is a southern Ohio native, earned his B.S. from Wright State University, Dayton, OH and his Medical Degree from Ohio State College of Medicine, Columbus, OH. He completed his Residency in Internal Medicine at Wright-Patterson AFB/Wright State University School of Medicine, and his Fellowship in Adult and Pediatric Allergy, Asthma and Immunology at Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, TX. He served two overseas tours as Chief of Internal Medicine at Osan Air Base, South Korea and Bitburg-Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany.
Dr. Otto is one of two physicians in the Florence, KY office. He also sees patients in the Madison, IN office. Dr. Otto and his family live in the Florence area.
- Internal Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps, U.S. Air Force Reserve
- 2001 – 2011, United States Air Force Active Duty Physician
- Meritorious Service Medal 2005, 2011
- Commendation Service Medal 2007
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal 2005
- Korean Defense Service Medal 2005
- Medal of National Defense Sept 2001
- AF Outstanding Unit Award 2005, 2007
- USAF Medical Service Primary Care Clinic of the Year 2007
- Pacific Air Command Specialty Clinic of the Year 2005
- 51st Fighter Wing Physician of the Year 2005
- 1997-2001, United States Air Force Reserve, Health Professions Scholarship Program